Monday, October 1, 2012

Police Car Craft

We started our Community Helpers theme today, and first up was police officers. For our craft I found a coloring page of a police car and used that as my template. I cut out cars, wheels and windows from construction paper.
The kids glued the pieces together. I also used a star punch to make yellow and white stars so they could decorate the car. And they used markers to draw people in the windows and make doors!
Then they put some glue on that little thing sticking up on top of the car and sprinkled red or blue glitter on it.
That's how they made the light. They turned out so cute, especially with the faces in the windows!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

How darling! I especially love the glitter light on top. Your kids get to have so much fun every day!!

The Domesticated Princess said...

This is cute! I love doing crafts with little kids. I stopped by to thank you for joining in on the online Boo game.

Bonny @ thedomesticatedprincess.com

Maria said...

I just found your blog via Pinterest and I have been searching it and LOVE LOVE LOVE all of your cute, simple and practical ideas!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Unknown said...

Hello..
I just randomly found your blog and it's fantastically amazing LoL if that's even a thing to say .
Keep up the great work��