here as my template, but I moved it a bit while tracing to make sure my wings all touched each other to make it easier to cut out.) I was able to fit three sets of wings on one page. As the children came to make their project, I wrote their name next to the set of wings they chose. We rubbed a glue stick onto the wings and then applied cut-up tissue paper.
Next, we went on to the body. We used colored popsicle sticks (regular size) and used a mini glue dot to add a sparkly pom pom to one end. (I had them left over from my Horton Hears a Who craft). We also used mini glue dots to attach wiggle eyes to the pom pom. Those glue dots were a lifesaver because I don't think regular glue would've worked. Although a glue gun would probably work if you wanted to go that route.
water lilies we made earlier in the week.
Fun Fact: No other creature is better at hunting in the air than the dragonfly.
**Linking up to the parties on my sidebar!**