Saturday, December 3, 2011

I Got An Award!

Carrie at Crafty Moms Share gave me the Liebster Blog Award!
She actually gave it to me several days ago, but I'm just now getting around to blogging about it!
The goal of the award is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers. The rules are:
  1. copy and paste the award on your blog
  2. thank the giver and link back to them
  3. reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
  4. hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers
Here are my five picks:


I hope you will check them out! Thanks for your support, Carrie!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations on the award Betsy! You certainly deserve it! Your craft ideas are a wonderful source of inspiration. A BIG thank you as well for passing the award on to Honey Bee Books! Much appreciated :-)

Unknown said...

Thank you, Betsy! What an awesome surprise! This is a great way to pass on the love to blogs others may not know yet!

kszwahl said...

Thank you Betsy for my award. Coming from you it is a great compliment! I love all of your ideas on your blog hand have used a few in my Kinder classes.
Thanks!