Monday, May 2, 2011

Graduation Invitations

Hello! I hope you all had a great weekend! Can you believe it's May already? Since it's my wonderful fantastic AMAZING co-teacher's week to teach, I thought I'd share our graduation ideas with you. I'll be back next week with more art projects. I want to keep things in real-time as much as possible. After all, this is a blog, people! Now and then if I get my co-teacher's permission, I will share some of her ideas as well, but I'd like to focus more on my own ideas and crafts. Now back to graduation. We do the whole shabang. Caps, gowns, diplomas, and more. We've been practicing songs for a good month or so and soon we will begin practicing on our little stage. I made the invitations over the weekend. They are quite simple, but oh so cute!

"Join us in celebration...of our Pre-K Graduation!" Then I have the date, time, and place (which is blurred out.) I even put in a little RSVP card by using photo corners. (This was my husband's idea, and it works fabulously!)
The parents just fill it out and bring it back to us. For years I was just throwing a little card in there loose, but this is so much better. This invitation is very similar to the one I made last year. I really liked it, so I copied it using different paper. Here's last year's:

They are both so fun and bright, and might I add bubbly?

No comments: